The Planet First Experience
Our Management Team believes that Excellent Service is a result of Excellent Communications. Our service technicians carefully monitor your property; reporting all concerns and problems immediately to the crew supervisor. In protecting your assets, a quick response often results in saving plants, which results in saving you money.
Every company has a mission. Ours is to be the premiere U.S. GreenScape Company, working hand-in-hand with organizations and communities like yours to protect our environment from damaging chemical fertilizers, pesticides and unprofessional land care.
The world has always been green; together we can keep it that way.
Our initial & on-going training includes:
- How to safely use, operate, and maintain each piece of equipment.
- The identification of plant and tree life; their personalities and life cycle.
- Identifying an unhealthy lawn, plant or tree.
- Regardless of tenure, all technicians are required to attend our monthly safety meetings.
- All technicians and members of management are continually trained in best management practices (BMP) of mowing, trimming, irrigation, tree care, fertilization & pest control, which help to protect our water resources and environment.
- Our management team is also certified in OSHA Chemical Spill Training, and recertified annually.
- In addition to our own in-house training program, we require our technicians to attend the Tree Trimming Training that is annually provided by the Broward County Extension Service.
- All technicians and management are required to attend annual pest control continuing education.
- All technicians are required to attend a “Field Day” that is sponsored by the University of Florida in Davie. This training specifically addresses turf grass and ornamentals.
Our team takes great pride in their work; they are motivated, dependable and extremely knowledgeable. In addition, each property is carefully supervised by a highly-trained and experienced crew supervisor.
Request A Free Quote
Ready to get started? We are excited to learn more about your project! Click the button below to send us your name and email or give us a call to schedule your free quote today.
Careers at Planet First
Planet First has been building and maintaining landmark projects here in the Tri-county area since 1992. Our success is directly attributed to the extraordinary talents and training of our staff.
Our company strives in hiring and retaining the best technicians in the industry. Each one of our employees is provided with exceptional continuing education, and both in-house and outside training.
If you’re passionate about the landscaping industry and looking for a rare opportunity to join a thriving industry leader, we invite you to be part of our workforce.
E.O.E | Drug Free Workplace